Who Is ThekiD™?

My photo
Chicago, Illinios, United States
Hi! I'm Amani aka or bka ThekiD™. I'm currently studying as a web designer and hoping to build up on my own web business later in life. I'm a very cool, loving, and playful character. I love hangin out with pals and new peeps whether it be at my parties or concerts I attend. I happen to be a huge mega fan of music and my love for Lupe Fiasco is infinite. All in all, I see my life as a point of enjoyment and capturing the thrill of excitement and fun for as long as I can grasp. Get to know me or hang with a pal like me if ur ever in the Chi. One love peeps ^_^

Saturday, February 14, 2009

2-14-09 Valentines Day

Happy V-Day to all the special couples out there!!! (Even Chris and Ri-Ri lol) Any who.....HEY BLOG!!!!!! So happy to be back. so sorry that I've abandoned you for a while. My financial situation cut me off from everything whether it was my Myspace, Twitter, Facebook, etc. So so sorry and I'm promising at this moment that I wont let u down anymore. Ur my heart and joy and the thing that eases my pain and so forth. News..........nothin too big to talk about at the moment but I'm sure to have much much more interesting stuff to report in a quickie. Still looks to be only 6 followers. So anxious for more. I'm enjoying my stay within the FNF Army site as well and at times will start discussion sessions and drop a few freestyles from time to time. Expect some big things ya'll and keep in tune for much much more. This has been another ThekiD report. Over and out......^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment