Who Is ThekiD™?

My photo
Chicago, Illinios, United States
Hi! I'm Amani aka or bka ThekiD™. I'm currently studying as a web designer and hoping to build up on my own web business later in life. I'm a very cool, loving, and playful character. I love hangin out with pals and new peeps whether it be at my parties or concerts I attend. I happen to be a huge mega fan of music and my love for Lupe Fiasco is infinite. All in all, I see my life as a point of enjoyment and capturing the thrill of excitement and fun for as long as I can grasp. Get to know me or hang with a pal like me if ur ever in the Chi. One love peeps ^_^

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Back!!!!! 4-18-09

um.....yay!!! I'm back yo! Big time sorry goes to my blog because Ive abandon you for two months and I promise to make it up to you. Also to each and every one of my watchers and followers alike, I promise to share more stories, photos, and vids in this upcoming Spring season. I'm looking to have a pleasant great time in the seasons to come and willing to take all my followers along with me. I promised to make this struggling year into a great year and I tend to keep towards my promises. My 22nd B-Day just passed on the 7th this month and I still feel and look 16 yrs old lol. Other than that, today is a very nice day out. I'm waiting on my Momo darling to get back home so we can hang and snap pics downtown or whatnot. I most definately will post if so. Til then blog......ThekiD out!

No comments:

Post a Comment