Who Is ThekiD™?

My photo
Chicago, Illinios, United States
Hi! I'm Amani aka or bka ThekiD™. I'm currently studying as a web designer and hoping to build up on my own web business later in life. I'm a very cool, loving, and playful character. I love hangin out with pals and new peeps whether it be at my parties or concerts I attend. I happen to be a huge mega fan of music and my love for Lupe Fiasco is infinite. All in all, I see my life as a point of enjoyment and capturing the thrill of excitement and fun for as long as I can grasp. Get to know me or hang with a pal like me if ur ever in the Chi. One love peeps ^_^

Sunday, March 13, 2011

L.A.S.E.R.S.

If you haven't already, please go out and purchase my guy Lupe Fiasco's "L.A.S.E.R.S." album. Show him the love and respect he deserves. It's definitely no "Food & Liqour", full of mainstream-like pop sounds but the message is indeed still floating through. I guess we can expect to hear more Lupe on the radio (Thanx to Atlantic). This is simply something completely new from the others but I will show my guy love regardless seeing that this album is definitely not his fault. I still may bump "Food & Liquor" and "The Cool" a bit more still. FNF UP all day and forever =).....Amani Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment