Who Is ThekiD™?

My photo
Chicago, Illinios, United States
Hi! I'm Amani aka or bka ThekiD™. I'm currently studying as a web designer and hoping to build up on my own web business later in life. I'm a very cool, loving, and playful character. I love hangin out with pals and new peeps whether it be at my parties or concerts I attend. I happen to be a huge mega fan of music and my love for Lupe Fiasco is infinite. All in all, I see my life as a point of enjoyment and capturing the thrill of excitement and fun for as long as I can grasp. Get to know me or hang with a pal like me if ur ever in the Chi. One love peeps ^_^

Monday, March 14, 2011

"Looking like a big fat bowl of fruity pebbles", "Looking like he just came out of Barney the dinosaur anus" - The Rock



No comments:

Post a Comment